The Office of External Relations and Resource Development
The Office of External Relations and Resource Development is the administrative unit responsible for developing and maintaining partnerships and raising funds and resources to promote the vision of Kaye College.
As a non-profit public benefit company, volunteering to help others and contributing to the community is the driving spirit behind the objectives of Kaye College. Supporters from Israel and around the world are invited to play an active part in realizing these objectives by increasing the College’s resources and giving a donation.
The Office fulfills an important, critical role in ensuring the continued development of the College’s extensive programs in order to actualize its vision and achieve its goals.
The Office works side by side the Ofiice of International Academic Relation. It is directly subordinate to the President of the College and is responsible for implementing the policies set forth by the College administration in areas related to the development of partnerships and resources.
Some of the Office’s roles include:
- Developing and reinforcing external relations with friends and partners in Israel and around the world.
- Raising resources, grants, donations and scholarships.
- Establishing an Association of Friends.
- Coordinating the fundraising forum on behalf of the Board of Directors.
- Organizing and accompanying tours and visits of delegations and individuals.